Mi Ultimo Deseo A.C., domiciled at Calle Liceo 779 Col. Mayor Barranquitas, Guadalajara, Jalisco, México, CP. 44280, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard we inform you of the following:
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you, we will use for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
● Beneficiary: for the integration of files, as well as to know their living conditions, food and family composition, provide assistance plans; registration and monitoring of social assistance.
● Benefactor: register it as a benefactor, write the legal instruments that are necessary to support the relationship you have or want to have, issue tax receipts.
● Volunteer and / or Service Provider: to keep track of registration and monitoring compliance with it.
● User of our websites: to send you requested information or information from Mi Ultimo Deseo, A.C., which we consider may be of interest, answer your questions or comments.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that allow and facilitate us to provide you with a better service:
● Email marketing
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, from this moment you can communicate the above, the Holder must send a request to exercise their ARCO Rights, complying with the requirements established by Law, in free writing and you must send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be able to follow up and respond to your request within the deadlines established in the Law.
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products that you request or contract with us.
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data:
● Identification (name, address, telephone, email, signature, RFC, CURP, date of birth, age, nationality, marital status, etc.);
● Labor (position, address, email and work phone)
● Patrimonial (tax information, bank accounts, etc.)
● Academics (degree, etc.)
● Personal characteristics (blood type, etc.)
In addition to the personal data mentioned above, for the purposes reported in this privacy notice we will use the following personal data considered sensitive, which require special protection:
● Health (health status, medical history, diseases, information related to psychological and / or psychiatric issues, etc.)
● Especially sensitive Those who are in close relationship with the intimate life of the person such as racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or moral convictions, sexual preferences, and the like that may affect the person concerned.
With whom do we share your personal information and for what purposes?
We inform you that your personal data is shared inside and outside the country with the following people, companies, organizations and authorities other than us, for the following purposes:
Recipient of personal data Country
Tax Administration Service (SAT) MEXICO Fiscal purposes
Jalisco Institute of Social Assistance (IJAS) MEXICO Description of purpose *
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal data, or oppose its use?
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use we give them (Access). It is also your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when it considers that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations set forth in the regulations (Cancellation); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
For the exercise of any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective application in free writing and you must send us to the email email@example.com in order to be able to follow up and respond to your request within the deadlines established in the Law .
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (“ARCO” rights) regarding your personal and / or sensitive data. Likewise, you can limit the use or disclosure of your personal data and revoke the consent you have granted for the processing of your personal data, as long as the treatment is not a necessary treatment or that results from a legal relationship.
How can you revoke your consent to the use of your personal data?
You can revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted us for the treatment of your personal data. However, it is important that you keep in mind that not in all cases we will be able to attend your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that for some legal obligation we require to continue treating your personal data. Likewise, you should consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent, you must submit your request to the Holder, you must send a request for the exercise of your ARCO Rights, complying with the requirements established by Law, in free writing and you must send us to the email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to follow up and attend your request within the deadlines established in the Law.
The use of tracking technologies on our Internet portal
The personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following: identification (name, address, telephone, email) same that we use for statistics, reports, reports, email marketing.
How can you know the changes to this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; Changes in our business model, or other causes.
We promise to keep you informed about the changes that this privacy notice may suffer, through our website email@example.com
Last update [April / 09/2019].